SUP CLUB – NIGHTS
NEW WEEKEND PADDLE!!! OCTOBER 5th FROM 4P.M.
These are our regular meets, great fun to paddle with others with an interest in SUP’ing. The nights include:
- Advanced SUP techniques from qualified instructors
- Open water and river paddles, exploring some of the best areas of South Wales on a SUP
- Fun and chat – it’s a social event, if you are looking for competitive race nights then let us know as that is a different product
Check out Facebook page for any weekly updates!!! (www.facebook.com/SUPSouthWales) We now meet at 18.15 on the THURSDAY evening at Channel View leisure centre. We aim to be on the water for 18.15 – 18.30. The session runs until 20.00. Occasionally we will also paddle on the weekends too! OCTOBER 5TH IS THE NEXT WEEKEND PADDLE!!! IMPORTANT : There are 3 things you need to do to book on.
- Select whether you need equipment or not from the menu below
- Select a date you want to paddle from the calendar below then hit the “book now” button then hit the “view cart” button and you will be taken through the process to pay via Paypal
- Once you have booked and paid for your paddle we will need you to fill out the relevant forms on our forms page. These will be automatically emailed to us.
Here is the link to that form page again click here We have put all the administration online so that we maximise your time in the water rather than hanging around filling out forms before your session Any problems then please email email@example.com