SUP CLUB – NIGHTS & Meet Up's
These are our regular meet up's, great fun to paddle with others with an interest in SUP’ing, build up your confidence and learn to improve your skills with top tips from our coaches. We also focus on how and where best to paddle safely in and around Cardiff Bay and the local rivers.
The nights/Meet up's include:
- Advanced SUP techniques from qualified instructors
- Growing your skills and confidence to paddle on Cardiff Bay and the local Rivers
- Open water and river paddles, exploring some of the best areas of South Wales on a SUP
- Fun and chat – it’s a social paddle and regular meet up helping you improve in a safe and relaxed atmosphere
Check out Facebook page for any weekly updates!!! (www.facebook.com/SUPSouthWales)
Please note, there will not be any equipment available to hire this summer and buoyancy aids will not be provided due to Covid 19 restrictions
We now meet at 17.50 ready for a 18.00 start on the THURSDAY evening at Channel View leisure centre. We aim to be on the water for 18.00. The session runs until 20.00. Occasionally we will also paddle on the weekends too!IMPORTANT : There are 3 things you need to do to book on.
- Select a date you want to paddle from the calendar below then hit the "book now" button then hit the "view cart" button and you will be taken through the process to pay via Paypal
- Make sure you complete your purchase!
- Once you have booked and paid for your paddle we will need you to fill out the relevant forms on our forms page. These will be automatically emailed to us.